[78-L] COLUMBIA - HMV Album Collaboration?

umashankar umashanks at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 17:14:13 PST 2012

i think i have seen this kind in india. probably not made by a record company at all. it is a bound paper/cardboard album holding six or ten disks. it looks taller than it is only because of the leather spine. there was a whole industry for record management, including some very elegant and expensive tooled leather albums, boxes etc.

umashankar

i have published my poems. you can read (or buy) at http://stores.lulu.com/umashankar