[78-L] Songs on 78 specifically about Los Angeles?

Andrea Walsh petquality1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 13:18:53 PST 2012

Hiya guys,

I've been participating in a discussion online about songs on 78 about Los
Angeles or parts of it, not including Hollywood as a concept but rather as
a specific place. I want to seem smart, ha ha, so I thought I'd cheat and
ask in here. The ones mentioned so far are:
Home In Pasadena by Billy Murray
Pico and Sepulveda by Felix Figueroa aka Freddy Martin
Sepulveda by The King's Jesters
A Trip To Hollywood by Larry Foster
San Fernando Valley by Bing Crosby
Fiesta Time In San Fernando by Hal Sendack and his Orchestra
When Veronica Plays Harmonica In Santa Monica by Kay Kayser (?)
Psychopathic Sally From The San Fernando Valley by Chuck Cabot and his
Orchestra

Can anyone think of more???

Andrea