[78-L] [88sOn78s] spam/phishing

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 07:55:51 PST 2012

Remember that Google and its fellow conspirators, including gmail, imple-
mented their now "privacy" policy as from 1 March.  I am not signed up with
a google account, and the first spammer I got was a couple days before`that
so the deluge pf spam and pishing may not be Google's fault -- YET -- but
it's not encouraging....

Mike in Plovdiv