[78-L] New record auction #135 "Voices of Spring" is now available

Hawthorn's Antique Audio hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com
Thu Mar 1 14:00:51 PST 2012

Hi Everyone,

Auction list #135 "Voices of Spring" is now available.  There are close to 1700 items listed with something for everyone.  Here are some of the highlights:

*Five inch concert cylinders
*Brown wax cylinders
*Early disc labels
*Edison Electric Diamond Discs
*Vogue picture discs
*14" French Pathes
*A large selections of Little Wonders
*Historical and personality 78s
*Many early Bing Crosby titles
*Empty storage albums and sleeves
*Many out of print reference books and discographies
*Record catalogs and supplements
*Needle tins and envelopes
*Jazz, including many European issues
*A large Fletcher Henderson collection
*Jazz reference books and discographies
*Dance bands of the 1920s and 1930s
*Blues and Gospel records
*Rock, Folk and Native American titles
*A special section of 12" records
*8 inch French Edison Bell & Broadcast discs
*HMV 12" VB Archive Series
*Classical V-Discs
*Some unusual classical sets
*Popular and classical Edison Diamond Discs
*Two and four minute cylinders
*And much, much more.......

Visit our website at www.thoseoldrecords.com to preview and see a picture gallery of this large and varied auction.  Then you can request (off list, please) either a free printed catalog or a PDF file containing the entire auction.  If you request a printed catalog, be sure to include your postal mailing address.  Our email is hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com.

SPECIAL FOR LIST MEMBERS!  If you have never received any of our lists, be sure to ask for the 10% New Bidder Discount Coupon.

Thanks!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com