[78-L] Bob Mitchell

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Sun Feb 26 15:12:45 PST 2012

Does anyone posses any of Hammond organist Bob Mitchell's recordings for
Tempo in the early 1950's? There were 78's, 45's and LP's - some, if not
all, made together with Lloyd Sloop.
I need a track for a radio programme about early Hammond recordings.
And yes, I've got some Ken Griffin stuff already...
Please contact me off list.
Kristjan