[78-L] Ralph Flanagan - Janette Davis question WITH the link

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 24 16:18:29 PST 2012

Here's what there is in Lord's:

  Ralph Flanagan

Orchestra with strings, Janette Davis (vcl) added

 	New York, from this period

Royale 1820

Anvil chorus
Flow gently sweet Afton	      -
Long, long ago	      -
Old black Joe	      -
'Way down yonder in New Orleans (jd vcl)	      -
I'm getting sentimental over you (jd vcl)	      -
Stars fell on Alabama (jd vcl)	      -
I don't care (jd vcl)	      -