[78-L] hey, kids - you gotta see Google today

Anthony G Pavick pavukanton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 10:48:14 PST 2012

I hate it when they do this stuff. It's cutesy the first time then
gets old and irritating beyond. Especially irritating are the ones
with sound and more complex animations. I just want to do my search
and get out on with life, not have my time wasted by some web
developers showing of their skillset. (and BTW - -I do this type of
work myself so I know from whence I speak).

Google used to be friendly and clean and simple. Now, not so much