[78-L] early days of KPRC

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 18:56:03 PST 2012

It would have to be something between lacquer and the pressing on my copy
of National 9057.  It's a Charlie Ventura record....'I'm forever blowing
bubbles' is fine, but the flip, 'Baby baby all the time' is a mess.  You
might think of the pattern of the grooves as somewhat ellipsoid; not the
once-around effect of an off-centre disc, this malady occurs twice every
revolution.  It's unlistenable, like one of the metal parts got stretched!