[78-L] Blank CD-Rs

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 17 16:07:24 PST 2012

I'm glad you're okay with Sony..I ran into a bad batch a few years ago, as if
at one point in the spindle the manufacturer had changed. After about 15 catbox
scoopers, I took them over to Sony's Toronto office, citing their warranty, and
they opened up a new spindle and counted out the same number and gave them to
me (without even a plastic bag). They were just as faulty in real time. I
switched to Fuji 40x and have had virtually no problems since. And Total Media
usually has a good price on them, with or without cases. Fuji also makes a 48x
disc.

dl