[78-L] Playing Black Amberols on an Amberola

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 11:59:00 PST 2012

It would help to know which Amberola Phonograph you are playing it on. I have an early model 1A with a combination two stylus M reproducer designed to play both 2 minute Black Wax as well as 4 minute black wax. This replaced the earlier model L reproducer which could play only the 4 minute black wax cylinders.

Bruce