[78-L] Hand-carved 78s

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 11:12:34 PST 2012

What some of these 'artists' don't 'get'..... is that one person's 'scratched-up wall-hanger' is another man's treasure. I'd just about kill for a bunch of those discs on the guy's site, scratched up or no.

Granted, his work is wonderful... maybe we should ship him all of our Bullet 101s or Ken Griffin 78s.....

...the artist and the archivist sides are at odds on this one :)