[78-L] European Columbia & Odeon question

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 13 20:00:52 PST 2012

What country of issue is this? COLUMBIA OH 119 (The Six Swingers, from English
Columbia FB 2240 & 2252). The words (minus accents)
"Radiokozvetites es nyilvanos eloadas engedely nelkul tilos"
appear below the word Columbia.

Similarly, I have a couple of Odeon dance records with these words:
Radio kozvelites ioga something I really can't make out, too blurry...

The first two words are separated on all the Odeon labels but linked as one
word (with what definitely looks like a T and not an L) on the Columbia. Very
confusing.