[78-L] Appraisal wanted

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Feb 5 15:34:48 PST 2012

On 2/5/2012 3:30 PM, bruce78rpm at comcast.net wrote:
> Interesting, why should some greedy soon to be "ex-wife", who had absolutely nothing to do with her husband's Record Collection, which he spent many years and "his" money amassing for his own pleasure and enjoyment, be able to lay claim to any part of it, or its value for that matter. I can understand the House and the kids and the joint bank accounts etc. etc. etc. but a Collectors Record collection is sacred and should be his and his alone. There ought to be a law against that sort of thing !!!

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.  I know of a landmark collection
of country and western in Canada which fell fate to a spiteful wife.  I
don't think this is the one David is referring to because the appraiser
was from down here in the U.S. unless David was used to rebut the
appraisal the wife had commissioned.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com