[78-L] Run Rabbit Run

Ray Kilcoyne kil at roadrunner.com
Sun Feb 5 10:32:27 PST 2012

Here is a 78 copy of RUN RABBIT RUN for sale on Gemm dot com.  Dealer in
Virginia is not highly rated.  Buyer beware.

http://www.gemm.com/item/FLANAGAN%2520AND%2520ALLEN/RUN%2520RABBIT%2520RUN%252FON%2520OUTSIDE%2520LOOKING/GML1850969103/

As for RUN ADOLPH RUN, here is a 45 second video clip from British Pathé on
youTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPoh4a0-ZEg&feature=related

RayK

From: David Lennick
September 27, 1939 per Rust. And a pretty quick issue, since the catalogue I
cited says "up to and including October 1939".