[78-L] Appraisal wanted

Malcolm - Venerable Music malcolm at venerablemusic.com
Sun Feb 5 10:02:22 PST 2012

Where in Florida? My wife's family is from the Sarasota/Venice Beach area &
we travel there every summer.
If the collection is in a reasonable driving distance & not too large, I
could probably provide an assessment or validation of the perceived value.
The quality of my validation may depend on the style of records - for
instance I know very little about Classical or Operatic discs or even radio
transcriptions and such.
Of course that wouldn't necessarily keep me from giving my opinion, I
suppose.
David, please let me know if you would like my contact information to pass
on to him.
Thanks,
Malcolm

Venerable Music - http://www.venerablemusic.com