[78-L] New Fienstein American Songbook series

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Feb 4 13:38:52 PST 2012

On 2/4/2012 12:06 AM, Steve Ramm wrote:
> They are only airing each episode ONCE here in Philly and I was out and don't have a DVD Recorder. But it will be coming out - as did season one - on DVD shortly.
Excerpts are at http://www.pbs.org/michael-feinsteins-american-songbook/

They will also be out on Blu-Ray for just ten bucks a set more.   Issue
date in March 9.  I am getting everything on Blu-ray now.

  Steve -- if you are going to be reviewing discs you should break down
and get a Blu-Ray player -- they're down to $75 now.  And for Pete's
sake get a new TV.   Since you are getting your TV off the air you will
be blown away with what it looks like on a hi-def TV.  And they also are
much cheaper now.  But make sure it is a 1080P since that is what
Blu-ray discs can do.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com