[78-L] Ford (remove ^ - back on 78 content)

Mike Daley mikedaley at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 08:53:22 PST 2012

Here's the story on the Old Fashioned Dance Orchestra from Henry Ford:
http://www.heinerfischle.de/history/ford-e.htm

I recently acquired two records of the orchestra, labelled "Early American
Dances" with the subtitle "as revived by Mr. and Mrs. Henry Ford". One has
105-A-1 and B-1 in the runout grooves (Lancers "Oriental") and the other
has 112-A and B, with a number 2 higher up along the label on both sides
(Black Cat Quadrille Part 1 and 2). In both cases these numbers are
reproduced on the labels as catalog numbers.