[78-L] Ford^

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Thu Feb 2 12:50:23 PST 2012

I don't think I've ever posted anything here which has less to do with 78s or any other kind of record, (although there was some discussion recently about recordings by Henry Ford).

I know there are a lot of folks on this list who are experts on trivia in fields far removed from 78s.  I spent last weekend in Florida near Walt Disney World and I think it's understood that the "Walt Disney" signs you see everywhere are, in fact, Walt Disney's actual signature.  The car I rented while I was there was a Ford Focus and I'm wondering if the "Ford" symbol on all Ford products is a copy of Henry Ford's signature.  Anybody know?

Thanks!
db