[78-L] Spam box winner

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 1 15:00:14 PST 2012

No spammers that I know of on this list. I see the odd one tagged "possible
spam" on some other lists, and my system gives them the benefit of the doubt.
The only senders that automatically end up in the junk file are the usual
culprits who want to enhance my body parts and enjoyment thereof, and the
others who want to relieve me of my money and my privacy. Also any first time
senders may end up in that file until I tag them as safe. I've never missed any
of Mr. Salerno's e-mails.

dl