[78-L] who do these guys think they are? [fwd]

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Wed Feb 1 09:04:59 PST 2012

Mike in Plovdiv is correct. The system works the same (badly) here in
Hawaii where Priority mail takes a week and Media mail up to 2 months to
arrive. And rather than be smart about it and raise the 1st class rate
to $1.00 (a stamp) and avoid bankruptcy they raise it a penny, jack up
the international shipping rates and still can't balance their budget.
And don't tell me Hawaii ain't Murrica.
Mal on Maui

*******