[78-L] Cylindar Player or Just a Music Box?

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 31 15:16:08 PST 2012

After looking at the pics, it is definitely a music box, of european origin. Was trying to see if I could see a clue for manufacturer, but apparentment, non. Note on the 'play-card' that the price is listed in pence (I think.... 5 1/2p may be a little... underpriced? for a program drum...)... and it looks to be a replaceable drum. No manufacturer data is seen (at least by me) on the programme card, either.

Nice box, though!

Brad