[78-L] McNulty Family question

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Mon Jan 30 18:25:25 PST 2012

I have an image of 12087-B, which doesn't mention an album nr.
This has the Decca block label, but the orig. issue had the sunburst label.
I think that sunburst labels were not used in Decca albums.
Decca 1774-1778 were issued in Album 5, and the last sunbursts known to me in the main series
are 1605 (Bob Howard) & 1606 (Andy Kirk).
Occasionally records were issued later in albums. I have an image of 12098-A by Miles O'Malley,
again the later block label, not from an album, but a still later pressing mentions album
A-516 side 3. This might be an anthology, however.
On label images of De 12099/100/107/108/119/126, all by McNulty, no albums are mentioned.

han enderman
===
>>> I did some searching and can't find the answer to this.
There are 3 successive catalog numbers for McNulty Family records on Decca - 12087, 12088 and 12089 from 1937.  Were these released as a set or individually?
Thanks,Glenn
<<<