[78-L] Different labels for A & B sides on 78 rpm records

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 14:56:10 PST 2012

That pair is interesting... I think I may have one or two that have the Orthophonic Recording at both top and left, but...

Not only does yours mis-pair Victoe & Victrola (and I don't think I have seen a black Victrola label in a while!), but note the font that the catalog number is in. Is this a US press or Japanese (would suspect US, but perhaps Nippon Victor original because of the matrix number indicated?).

Got a couple of things going on there :) Nice find!

Brad