[78-L] Does anybody actually bid on Hillbilly or CW 78's on eBay?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 24 12:51:58 PST 2012

But a "buy it now" price disappears as soon as you bid the minimum. If the
seller has also set an outrageous reserve price, that's something else. (My
Jimmy Durante transcription just got a bid, so unless action heats up somewhere
I won't see the "buy it now" price, which WAS outrageous but ya gotta try once
in a while.)

dl