[78-L] records for the blind

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 24 07:14:48 PST 2012

I found them in a thrift store in the late 60s..Talking Books often turn up
there, frequently in the original packaging, sometimes unopened. Along with all
the 4-disc Instant Language sets sponsored by your local newspaper, the Family
Library of Great Music and all the other attic clearouts. The Scourby discs
were on red vinyl at first, I think..as I say, I no longer have the discs.

dl