[78-L] Robeson & Dalhart question

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Mon Jan 23 09:21:02 PST 2012

I've heard quite a bit of it and none of Robison & Dalhart's duets are bad - in fact, they are better than most of either party's solo efforts. One of my favorites is "Steamboat Keep Rockin'' on Columbia. Found a recording of it on Domino on YouTube which is just as enjoyable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3FGcyBGKqQ

Cary Ginell