No subject

Wed Jan 18 12:54:40 PST 2012

airplane!  And SPLISH SPLASH was about a bathtub!  SHOWBOAT was a river boat
and besides is not a song anyway unless you count the overture!  And how did
LUSH LIFE get in there?  The producers should have consulted us for examples
of "sea" songs.  We could have given them dozens of appropriate songs to
choose from, especially since they didn't worry about paying royalties at
all on a cardboard insert.
RayK

From: Randy Watts
They were listed a little further down the page.

Randy
Songlist: good ship lollipop / lush life / my bonnie lies over the ocean /
the fleets in / cruising down the river / anchors away / blow the man down /
showbaot / the devil and the deep blue sea / splish, splash / I cover the
waterfront / beyond the sea