[78-L] He changed his mind..

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 20 07:47:01 PST 2012

I didn't opt into the Power Seller category..in fact I have no idea how I
became one. Clean living? Low cholesterol? As for "opened cases", there was one
around that time, again involving a customer in a far-off land who hadn't
received his item yet, despite having been told it would take a few weeks to
arrive, and who insisted on opening a case the day before his right to do so
would lapse.

As for the case of buyer remorse, I told him to return the item, which he says
he's done, with tracking number and insurance. So we'll see.

dl