[78-L] GoDigital MG lays claim to 1902 recording

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:01:31 PST 2012

As far as I know, Radio Spirits does license the recordings. Altho -
there was an instance in which an attorney had sent cease and desist
letters to OTR dealers. However, Amari refused to tell the dealers what
shows he owned.  IIRC someone called the law firm where the letters
originated and discovered that the attorney who had signed the letter
did not exist. It got complicated. I do not know how this turned out and
if the entire story was ever told, but Mr. Amari is no longer affiliated
with RS. He solds RS in the late 90s.

Read more here:

http://adamelijah.hubpages.com/hub/Radio-Spirits

joe salerno