[78-L] Seeking "Brothers on Tour" recording [fwd]

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net
Sun Jan 15 11:06:40 PST 2012

On 1/15/2012 10:19, Mike Harkin wrote:
> It's two Christian Brothers -FSC -Bro Laurence Walther&  Bro Vincent Malham.
> Bro Laurence's obit says they formed their duo in 1974.
>
> Mike in Plovdiv

Ah.
http://dev.cbu.edu/cbu/AboutCBU/NewsatCBU/NewsReleaseArchive/2008Releases/BrotherVincentMalham/index.htm

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2002-08-24/news/0208240186_1_mn-la-salle-christian-brothers-winona

*http://tinyurl.com/7jglkxh

Now, after doing some searching, I see that it is indeed scarce as hens'
teeth. It is a private label and was probably not widely distributed.
But not giving up, I searched WorldCat and found this

**http://tinyurl.com/7ltpc6x

2 copies within a short distance from here (Wisconsin). If you are
sincere about this, you can borrow one of them and make a copy. If you
are VERY sincere, I can borrow it and make a copy for you.

Let me know if I can be of service (no charge, of course).
*

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.