[78-L] Junior Operettas

Malcolm - Venerable Music malcolm at venerablemusic.com
Sat Jan 14 09:45:31 PST 2012

And another label I’ve never run across! This one says it’s made by the Vulcan Record Company (which I have heard of), but the interesting thing is the Permanent Non-Breakable listing (I assume for children).
There is some flaking on the edge and it appears to be laminated on a thick cardboard core, but it is still as rigid as if it were solid shellac.
There are also some heavy lams on this which makes me think it may be even more fragile than if it were pressed on shellac. Are there any other non-breakable records earlier than this (I suppose excluding the flexo things).

View the label here -
http://www.venerableradio.com/JUNI_P5.jpg

Malcolm
Venerable Music - http://www.venerablemusic.com