[78-L] Identification on Test Pressings

Malcolm - Venerable Music malcolm at venerablemusic.com
Sat Jan 14 09:05:43 PST 2012

Great - I could not make out the artists, but now see it's Yerkes. They are
10" and the first is A3091 as you suspected.
The second is almost surely a 5 as the first number but the other three are
tough. Could be 5883 or 5683??
Are they definitely Columbias?
Malcolm

Venerable Music - http://www.venerablemusic.com