[78-L] NARA wants its stuff back

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 12 10:01:21 PST 2012

Anyone else receive a "To whom it may concern" letter from Matthew Elliott,
Assistant Inspector General for Investigations, National Archives and Records
Administration, advising us that we've received stolen property purchased from
hi-fi_gal? I got one yesterday. And I haven't purchased anything on eBay in
close to 4 years, so naturally I don't have the foggiest idea what they think I
have.

By the way, their wording contradicts itself..under no circumstances should I
sell or transfer this material to another person or entity, but I should send
it to them. Hey, folks, they're an entity.