[78-L] "Inquiring" minds want to sell

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Wed Jan 11 15:13:13 PST 2012

Not only is the guy not a "European continental," he is serious about the $7K price - here's his misspelled response

Hi, Thanks for inquiring about my albums. No that is the real price.

- 850pinky

Looks like 850pinky is going to be waiting to sell these LPs until Andy's fishin' hole is drained.

Cary Ginell