[78-L] Charlie Chaplin autograph in dead wax of Emerson No. 548

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Jan 10 13:16:14 PST 2012

From: "Milan P Milovanovic" <milanpmilovanovic4 at gmail.com>
>  Kiraly Erno, on Columbia:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd-27R7XDqo

Thanks for this portal into some great Hungarian music on youtube.  My
father's mother (who I never knew) was Hungarian, and there were three
Kiraly records on green label American Columbia in his collection.  They
probably were the first signed master discs I had. Interesting to see
these picture labels.  There is an interesting outline of Kiraly and his
famous family by his grandson Robert J. Koster at
http://www.starcomp.net/rjk/family.html

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com