[78-L] Oy..

Anthony G Pavick pavukanton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:17:42 PST 2012

At 00:52 10/01/2012, dl wrote:
>http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beatles-introducing-Beatles-LP-Sealed-/330524746292
>
>dl

...vey! This guy has GOT to be kidding with statements like:

Extremely Rare, Only One Sealed Copy Know to Exist.

Apparently his defining criteria for this is the fact that it is the
only sealed copy with a store sticker from Alexanders 'know' (sic) to
exist. If that's what it takes to add value then I have some sleeves
from 45s with WT GRant and GC Murphy sticker on them that would make
me a qaudrillionaire.

I also like the statement:

Thank You all for interest in this record, it will remain at the same
price until sold.

which translates to 'I will be listing this at this price until eBay
closes up shop'

 From my experience and knowledge, what he has here isn't even the
rarest or most pricey of the lot of VJ Introducing the Beatles LPs.
Real value -- maybe 1% tops of what he is asking -- closer to .5%