[78-L] How to pick up - was How do we advise

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Mon Jan 9 14:03:51 PST 2012

I just moved 8500 or so discs 20 miles in a Toyota Prius.  Mind you it was 6 car loads.  The limiting factor was finding enough milk crates and I was borrowing a bunch from friends.
For a person that watches mileage closely in their hybrid I was killing my mileage hauling 12-1500 records at a clip.  I'm pretty sure there's no way this car would have made it up a mountain pass!
Cheers,
Glenn