[78-L] How do we advise people on how to dispose of accumulations like this? + Our St Louis dealer is back

Andrea Walsh petquality1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 15:00:43 PST 2012

Dear Robert,
That makes me so sad. Your collection won't go in any landfill, I hope. I
can't remember who said it but I once read "we never own records, we just
rent them until we die" then hopefully someone else who appreciates them
will acquire them and love them like we did.
  Just call me a sentimental female record collector, but I'd rather think
my collection will be scattered to the four winds and bought by new people
who will be delighted to find them, than will the whole thing to someone
who is so picky they refuse it because it's not good enough.
   I sincerely hope your records continue to give many people joy when you
are gone, please don't let them end up in a landfill!

Andrea