[78-L] Cy Walter or Cy Toplasm?

David Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 8 10:15:09 PST 2012

Does anyone have a copy of Cy Walter's recording of his own arrangement of "Begin the Beguine" that they might be able to send me in some form? He recorded it at least twice; once in 1940 for Liberty Music Shop; I don't know the LMS 78 issue but the 10" LP is "Piano Styles of Cy Walter" (LMS-1007). The second instance is on an Westminster LP, "A Dry Martini Please!" (WP-6120, maybe 1957). I have a friend who needs to check it against the print version.

thanks,

Uncle Dave Lewis
uncledavelewis at hotmail.com