[78-L] I'll Say She Does

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Sat Jan 7 12:47:35 PST 2012

I'm trying to find details of a record in the "American Dance Bands on Record and Film (1915-1942)" but am having no luck.  The record is Columbia A2752, the titles are "I'll Say She Does" and the other side title is obliterated but it may be "Lucille", (Luxxxle).  It is by Wilbur Sweatman's Original Jazz Band.  I guess it's possible this was recorded before 1915.  The last time I posted a problem I was having with this directory one of our posters was able to help me out;  can anyone help me here?.

Thanks!
db