[78-L] What was #1 the day you were born?

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Sat Jan 7 08:41:04 PST 2012

Contrary to most of you I can even state which record was played on the
radio at the moment of my birth!
It's simple, because in September 1951 Sweden only had one radio
station. And towards 7.30 pm on Saturday the 8th Swedish Radio aired
"March Of The Cards" by The Three Suns (the copy was a British pressing
HMV B 10 095). Don't know if my mother heard it, but I did, liked it,
got out and decided to start record collecting as soon as possible...
Kristjan