[78-L] April - Sept. 1913 Columbia catalogue supplements

Philip Carli Philip_Carli at pittsford.monroe.edu
Thu Jan 5 09:13:32 PST 2012

Hello - I'm trying to track down any 1913 Columbia supplement that might give some blurb on A5457, three mvts. from "A Vanishing Race" suite by Henry F. Gilbert, played by Prince's Orchestra, released May 1913 according to Graveley Arnold.  Has anyone seen or know where the right supplement might be?  The disc is curious, to say the least, and rather important - I'd like to read what Columbia has to say about it.  Many thanks, Philip Carli

This email message and any attachments may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from using the information in any way, including but not limited to disclosure of, copying, forwarding or acting in reliance on the contents. If you have received this email by error, please immediately notify me by return email and delete it from your email system. Thank you.