[78-L] Cleaning Lacquers.

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 4 14:27:33 PST 2012

Don't go buying ammonia unless you plan to dilute it drastically..Johnson's
original format Windex has the perfect amount. Accept no substitutes or bargain
store knock-offs, don't use "extra strength" or any colour other than blue. The
stuff you're going to remove is palmitic acid.

And it makes perfect sense to want to transfer your own discs.

dl