[78-L] Long play 78s

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 2 14:49:49 PST 2012

Is Robert Noehren the organist? I'm trying to remember if I had that one..I
know I traded one by him to Kurt years ago. I find the 1-mil stylus useful for
Deccas and Mercurys from the 50s..especially Mercurys, which tend to break up
on loud passages.  I also recently found the 1-mil better on a Soviet lp from 1961.

dl