[78-L] Swazoo Koolak's Web Jukebox - Pls don't close, just hang the "Gone Fishin' might be back when the fish stop biting"

zoldaklavelle at ameritech.net zoldaklavelle at ameritech.net
Mon Jan 2 13:03:30 PST 2012

Jeff,

Thank you for sharing your talent: your restorations, your
ideas/knowledge, your examples of what can be done to restore, preserve,
share wonderful performances.

Please, don't shut down the Jukebox permanently.  Hang out the "Gone
Fishin'" sign. Take time off. Visit your decision again, perhaps in the
Fall of 2012.  Perhaps by then, a renewed personal satisfaction from
preserving and sharing wonderful sounds will outweigh the impact of web
statistics.

I have not updated Turtle's "78rpm" Jukebox,
http://www.turtleservices.com, since, oh my, December 2009.  Hopefully
Turtle will re-open the recording studio soon so I can share more
acoustically recorded performances.

Jim Lavelle