[78-L] Must see show on Film Preservation tonight on PBS

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 31 20:03:59 PST 2011

Do they include the great bonus features Jeff?  As I said in my review:

"
If you saw this film on PBS, you still need to see this DVD with its bonus features. The 27 minute short “Lost Forever” (with more great comments from Willeman) is almost as good as the 88-minute Feature. Next comes a seven-minute featurette on the score with Golub, four alternate or deleted segments (approx nine minutes), and eight minutes of additional interviews with Waters (just great!), director Christopher Nolan and actor Tim Roth. The last “bonus” is five minutes of the panel at Sundance. Done with a jerky hand-held camera this is the only extra that disappointed."

Steve