[78-L] Not too OT: Jerry Newman interview in Esquire magazine, ca. 1957

Joel Bresler joel.br at verizon.net
Thu Dec 29 18:33:34 PST 2011

Hi, it's not in the RGPL, but I'm continuing to work on it and will report
back to the list when I learn more.

Happy 2012, all!

Joel

Joel Bresler, Publisher
www.sephardicmusic.org
250 E. Emerson Road
Lexington, MA 02420
United States

1-781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
joel.br at verizon.net
IN CASE OF VERIZON EMAIL PROBLEMS, PLEASE USE MY BACK-UP EMAIL:
joelbresler-at-gmail.com