[78-L] Eartha Kitt Santa Baby (1953) 78 RPM issue?

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Thu Dec 29 09:23:42 PST 2011

I take that back. I dug the record up and it's Santa with Eartha in his
arms. She's showing a lotta leg and dangling what looks to be like a
diamond studded choker in Santa's face.  Same picture is on both sides
of the paper sleeve. Unfortunately my copy of the record is broken, but
finding another copy should not present a problem. I see them alla time
on eBay.
Malcolm

*******