[78-L] The new Sherlock Holmes film has an Improved Gramophone...

Andrea Walsh petquality1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 12:59:32 PST 2011

Michael, I am so glad you wrote about this. As soon as I saw that machine
in Sherlock Holmes, I was fascinated.I have never seen leather pieces on
any player like that. It was so cool looking I was sure it must have been
"souped up" by the set or props people. Amazing to learn it is accurate!

Andrea