[78-L] Holiday torture (tenuous 78 connection, sorry)

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Dec 26 10:54:08 PST 2011

I'm partial for Halloween specials.  I don't usually bother with
Christmas specials especially if they have a sappy ending -- the
exceptions being the Jack Benny Xmas Shopping Specials, especially the
RADIO ones.  Since they usually end with Mel Blanc committing suicide or
being taken away to the nuthouse, those don't count as sappy endings.

Mike (double bah humbug) Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com